From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:02:09 -0400
A note:  Stravinsky is recommended quite often here, although my favorite
is Monteux.

However, I may be having neurotransmitter problems, or do I recall a
biography of either Stravinsky or Robert Craft in which the author felt
Craft was conductor for a significant percentage of Stravinskys recordings.
Either by taking the baton in the recording hall, or rehearsing the
orchestra.

Unfortunately I cannot remember a reference.  Perhaps some other list member
can recall details.  Or should I get my affairs in order.

Regards,

Tom Connor (age 54, and I hope not THAT old)