From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:09:47 PDT
Jon Johaning wrote concerning radio broadcasts:

>And the Net and related technology are making one's geographical location
>less and less of a limitation.

That's definitely true, although the technology has a long way to advance.

"Time" is an issue for me concerning listening to music on the radio.
There's no problem in my vehicle, but I use all available time at home to
listen to my recordings, including when I'm at the computer.  If I increase
radio time, cd time goes down.  I have not listened to the radio in my home
for some years; I doubt that will change.  Also, I've become very used to
making my own musical selections - that's a major positive for me.

Don Satz