From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 23:39:16 +0200
Haveth any of You any more or less wellgrounded oppinion(s) on Victor
Ullmanns Terezienstadt opera "Der Kaiser von Atlantis" - it is to be given
by Opera students localy..  Thus has cought my eye - There is/was a CD on
Decca, any thoughts on that?

I only have a string quartet and the sixth piano sonata by Ullmann in my
music collection.  Do You think that there is something else I should have,
I will probobly buy der Kaiser von A.  if its availible....

peter lundin