From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:00:27 -0000
Bernard Chasan <[log in to unmask]> said:

>I was fortunate to hear a good part of this work on WHRB (Harvard) and was
>very impressed- a large scale  work of great expressiveness.

By the end of this century music lovers will be shaking their heads at
those of our time, wondering how it's possible that the music of Robert
Simpson isn't issueing from every CD player in the land.  At least one
record company, Hyperion, has recorded virtually all of Simposon's major
works, but the attention they've attracted has been far less than what
they merit.

Richard, who invites you to visit his classical music site at
http://opuspocus.ca