From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 12:36:23 -0500
I hope this doesn't send anyone out one a wild good chase.

I just got back from buying the huge and exhaustive Viking Opera Guide, by
Amanda Holden (with assistance from Nicholas Kenyon and others), hardbound,
published 1993, for $19.95.  I found it in bargain section at Borders
(you're out of luck, non-US Listers - sorry!).  It lists for 60 pounds
(somewhat more than $100US?), but can be found online at Border's for
$49.95.  So it's still quite a bargain.

This volume is not to be confused with the paperbound abridged version.

Of course I have no idea if it's available at other Borders stores, but if
you're interested it might be worth a look.

Scott Morrison