From:
Satoshi Akima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:22:14 +1000
Mats replies to Norman Lebrecht:

>>Who or what has most influenced your view of modern art ...
>
>My vote goes for Norman Lebrecht.

Sorry friend, but I'm going to have to take my firm stand against all the
Beckmessers when it comes to modern music.  My biggest influence is Arnold
Schoenberg, followed closely by Adorno and Pierre Boulez.  I must apologise
to Mr Lebrecht in saying this but the fact of the matter is that people
will be reading these writers LOOONG after the name of Norman Lebrecht has
been forgotten.

Satoshi