From:
Martin Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:20:10 +0100
As Mitch F wrote about "the elusive piano transcription of Mahler 9,
first movement", he might like to know that Toccata Classics, the label
I launched last year, plans several CDs of the piano music of Ronald
Stevenson, one of which will be played by Joseph Banowetz, who is itching
to record Ronald's transcription of the _Adagio_ of Mahler 10.

You can examine most of what I have released to date at
www.toccataclassics.com --but don't order online yet, if you're interested;
give me a few days to get the site updated, and then I'll come back with
a special offer for MCMListers.

I'm also all ears for suggestions as to unrecorded repertoire you think
ought to be on CD.  The whole idea of Toccata Classics is to release
deserving music that has not yet been before the microphones.  If you
know of a cracking set of keyboard sonatas by some long-forgotten Brazilian
composer, tell me about them!

Cheers

Martin Anderson
www.toccataclassics.com