From:
Leslie Kinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:57:13 -0400
I also was shocked to hear of Dr. Tintner's death.  I never had the
pleasure of meeting him, but my duo, just last week, played the Mozart
concerto with his orchestra, Symphony Nova Scotia (with guest conductor,
Jonathan McPhee), and all the members spoke of him with affection and
respect.  We had hoped, at some future date, to meet him.  A real loss
for all of us.

Leslie Kinton
Piano Faculty, The Glenn Gould Professional School,
The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
Anagnoson and Kinton piano duo website: http://www.pianoduo.com