From:
Kai Czepiczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:12:06 +0900
Hi there!

As we talk about Gottschalk: to get a good impression on his orchestral
music I recommend the 2CD set "A Gottschalk Festival" [VoxBox].  The sound
maybe not brilliant, but the music is just fun.  For his piano music the
best I know are the 4 Hyperion CDs [Philip Martin] and Georges Rabol on
Opus 111.  I created a homepage about Gottschalk just a couple of weeks
ago.  The URL is

   http://cpa.feynsinn.de/gottschalk/Gottschalk.htm

Until now the pages are in German [when I've got time I'll
do an English version] and I listed only 18 Gottschalk disks
 [follow the link "Gottschalk auf CD" or just go directly here:
http://cpa.feynsinn.de/gottcd/Disk.html].  There you can also find
the details on the above mentioned CDs.

So I need your help if you know the details of any other Gottschalk
disks [which I havn't listed until now] like Wilson Pereira.

Thanks for your help!

Kai Czepiczka