From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 00:02:33 -0500
Ray Bayles Quoth:

>Looking forward to hearing your point of view over the internet after
>enjoying it in print for so many years.

Thank you very much Ray.  I am afraid that there won't be much of a view
making opportunity, but I would invite you to tune in on the second
Sunday of every month at 7 pm CDT/CST for Music of the Metroplex, an
interview program where I actually do get to have conversations with
great musicians about music.

Kevin