From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:49:49 -0000
The Classical Net site <http://www.classical.net/> has been revised
and updated.  This time, we've added 46 new CD and book reviews.

The list below (excerpted from the revision history page) gives just some
of the highlights.  Check the online revision history page (linked from
the home page "What's New?") for hot links to individual items below.

   December 7, 2001

   - Dozens of additions to link pages (look for the "New" symbol).
   - Addition of 46 CD and book reviews by:
      - Gerald Fenech
      - Robert Stumpf
      - Steve Schwartz
      - Ray Tuttle
   - New composer pages, discography, and related materials added for:
      - John Tavener

Please remember that the easiest way to support is to simply visit
Classical Net on the way to Amazon, CDNow!, CD Universe, SheetMusicPlus,
or any of our sponsors.

My thanks to all who contributed in the past few of months.  As always,
contributions are welcome.  I can use articles and reviews of all types,
and no subject is too obscure, specialized, or technical.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/