From:
Aaron Rabushka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:32:31 -0600
And speaking of American composers, the new Vienna Modern Masters CD that
features my Concerto Vocale based on Psalm 126 is now available! You can
get copies directly from me for US $12.50 + s/h (US $2.50 in North America,
US $5.00 anywhere else), or you can check out the Vienna Modern Masters web
site (http://www.xs4all.nl/~gdv/vmm) for their distribution information.
My concerto features a solo soprano singing the text of the psalm and an
orchestra of strings and percussion with prominent solo parts for violin
and flute. In addition to my work the disc also features Margaret Meier's
"Mass for the Third Millenium" for voices alone, and also orchestral works
by David Fetherolf, Tsippora Fleisher, Sonja Grossner, and Theldon Myers.

Aaron J. Rabushka
3400 Western Center Blvd. #1020 Fort Worth, TX   76137
[log in to unmask] http://www.cowtown.net/users/arabushk/