From:
Bill Pirkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 10:54:03 -0700
Joel Hill wrote:

>Since I have been planning for quite a while to win the Florida Lottery
>and becoming a Gazillionaire, I have been thinking about how to use some
>of the money to benefit Classical Music.  This is, of course, AFTER I
>benefit myself.  A generous grant to the Classical Net comes second.

How about using your money to setup nationwide radio stations that play
only top 40 classical music for the uninitiated (he didn't write that, yea,
he did, no, it must have been a typo, the Internet must have mixed up the
bits during transmission, solar flares must have done that, the CIA at work
trying to destroy his credibility, I don't know, sounds like him to me.

P.S.  I may do that myself.  I just got a letter and it seems that I have
won the Readers Digest Sweepstakes:-)

Bill Pirkle