From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:14:02 -0800
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Jocelyn Wang writes:
>
>>As for variety, there is plenty to choose from among tonal composers
>>to provide that.
>
>Jocelyn continues to promote her particular listening preferences as
>the foundation for what should be available to others.

I have never, repeat, never done that.  The frustration I express over
atonality is hardly unique to me, nor am I advocating that atonality (or
anything else) be made unavailable to those who want to hear it.  You
completely distort what I said to suit whatever point you wish to make,
and I resent it.

Jocelyn Wang
Culver Chamber Music Series