From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:06:20 PDT
Tim Mahon wrote:

>Can anyone help me find more of this man's music?

Tim already has the RCA release of Petrov's "Creation of the World" suite
coupled with Stravinsky and Ravel, all conducted by Temirkanov.

I know of one other Petrov disc.  It's on Russian Compact Disc, and the
catalog number is RCD 26601.  It contains the same suite plus the violin
concerto and Russia of Bells, all conducted by Temirkanov.  The suite
might be the same performance as on the RCA release.

The RCD disc is available on-line at CD NOW for $14.99 plus shipping.
This is not a recommendation, just some information.

Don Satz