From:
Garry Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:27:50 +1100
I have in my possession a CD titled 'Edelweiss - The Art Of The Disc'.

It is a sampler disc and has no CD case or any other information with
it.  There is some info printed on the disc, composers and performers.

But nothing to indicate what music is being performed.

Now, once upon a time sampler disks were listened to perhaps once and
thrown in the cupboard.  But now things are different -- yes, the iPod!

I love to have 'bleeding chunks' of Pergolesi pop up between Leonard
Cohen and Shirley Horn.  So I have been ripping various classical samplers
into iTunes and transferring them to the iPod.

But it helps to know what you are listing to.  Hence my call for help
re.  the Edelweiss disc.

I have searched the web and the only reference I found to the label is
on pianist David Levy's home page.  Levy has some tracks on this sampler.

Any pointers to help me identify the tracks on this sampler would be
greatly appreciated.

Garry B
Sydney