From:
Vilaas Shetty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 22:15:07 -0400
I'm fairly new to exploring classical music, and I rather like violin
concerto's and am trying to find ones I like.  Any suggestions for which
ones to listen to? So far, I've heard Tchaikovsky (which is my favorite),
Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Bruch, Brahms, and Sibelius.  Could you also
mention why you like the other violin concerto's? Oh, and I'm interested
in any period, baroque and onward.  Thanks,

Vilaas ([log in to unmask])