From:
Charles Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:37:53 -0500
I am a member of the Western Piedmont Symphony and I am pleased to be
a part of the premiere presentation of the work.  Our conductor, John
Gordon Ross is committed to performing the works of living composers
such as Meira Warshauer.  'Living, Breathing Earth' captures the essence
of our world, reminding us that the vitality of nature is still very
apparent, even if we don't stop our frenetic pace occasionally to
experience it.

If you are able, please join us.  And if you do, please speak to the
timpanist.

Charles Smith