From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:13:41 -0700
Over the past month at least three listmembers have reported that they
have sent in posts to the list that never got distributed.  I'm suspecting
the ISP I'm using to moderate the list has mail configuration problems, and
contact with their useless support group has proved, well, useless.  So,
I'll be moving that task to another account shortly, and that move should
be completely transparent to the list itself.  In the meantime, if you have
submitted a post that you think should be distributed to the list, but
wasn't for no apparent reason, please resend it to the list.

Apologies for the second off-topic incursion in less than a month...

Dave
http://www.classical.net/