From:
David Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 15:30:49 -0700
Dave Lampson has recently made many useful improvements and additions
to his <classical.net> website.  I am especially pleased that he has
included my latest CD.  I invite you to have a look.   Go to classical.net,
look for Quick Links in the upper left of the screen.  Click on Composer
List.  This is an alphabetical listing.  Click on "L' and there you will
find me, right between Lalo and Landini.  Good company!  And there you
can find all my CDs with pictures of the nifty covers and the possibility
of listening to mp3 excerpts.  You can even download a whole CD if you
feel so inclined.

[Direct link: http://www.classical.net/music/comp.lst/acc/lambjd.php  -Dave]

If you go there and have comments about the music, I would be glad to
hear your reactions.

Other news: I was asked to compose a special birthday greeting to celebrate
Mahler's 150th.  The little piece is scored for the huge Mahler Third
orchestra and will introduce the concerts at the Colorado MahlerFest in
Boulder next month.

David Lamb in Seattle