From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:59:56 -0500
Christie wrote:

>A question: Does she, Oxana Yablonskaya, has a brother who teaches violin
>at Curtis?
>
>I think I heard her perform several years ago with him.  Very powerful.
>I wish I could find the program.  It's around here somewhere.

Oxana Yablonskaya have a son,who studied at Curtis.He begun as a cellist
(a very good one),now he is a very good conductor.His name is Dmitri
Yablonsky.  Actually she made some recordings with him.  One very nice
is the Kachaturian Piano concerto.the label is Naxos.

By the way she is recording the whole Piano works of Tchaikowsky.I am not
sure if she completed it or not yet.  The label is Naxos.  Regards.

Gerardo:.