From:
Donald Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:21:51 -0700
The University of Texas at Austin and the University of Missouri at
Kansas City keep extensive record collections.  I donated some vinyl
to UT-Austin; Karl Miller will be able to tell you whether any useful
work is being done there these days, but I was very impressed when I
subsequently visited UMKC, where they were doing audio restoration and
whatnot.

Donald Clarke