From:
Nick Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:15:43 -0400
CRI stands for Composers' Recordings, Inc., and they were always
associated with the music of living composers.  Experiment a little.
For $3.50 a pop, it can't hurt much to try something unfamiliar.  I just
visited Qualiton and took a flyer on CDs of Tobias Picker, Irwin Bazelon,
and Henri Lazarof.

My complaint about the Qualiton site is its lack of full information.
Looks like someone is trying to describe each item in 6 words or less,
with a tiny thumbnail of the cover.  I'll take a look at Berkshire and
hope for better presentation.

Nick Jones
Atlanta, Ga.