From:
Dave Harman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:15:05 -0800
Donald Satz wrote:

>..  Now if the Borders had ordered all different Bach organ cd's, I
>would have bought them.  That would have been a nice win-win situation.

Wait a minute, if you're in Albuquerque, I'm going up there next week -
it's the closest Costco to El Paso.  Tell me where that Borders is and I'll
hop over there and buy those Bach Organ recordings.  Then, they're re-order
the same recordings and we can find someone else from this list to go there
and buy them again!

Seriously, as you well know, most of these stores assign the 'classical'
section to a clueless individual who knows so little about the music
that they can only re-order what was purchased.  This summer I was in
the Borders in Salt Lake and it has the same clueless feel about it.

Dave Harman
El Paso, TX
We ain't got no Costco here ...