From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:50:35 -0700
Donald Clarke wrote:

> Joe Queenan's anti-music screed in the Guardian a few weeks ago continues
> to reverberate.  Here's my take on it.
>
>   http://www.donaldclarkemusicbox.com/blog/

None necessary Donald.  The more I think about this piece the more
irritated I get with the guy's intellectual dishonesty: "I've been fooling
myself for 30 years, now I've seen through this and obviously anyone who
claims/thinks they appreciate this stuff is fooling themselves."

I think your blog article pretty much nails it/him.

The most disappointing aspect of all this, for me, is that the world's
finest newspaper gave space to his ill-informed rant.