From:
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 06:16:34 +0800
Can anybody in Australia help me contact Jane Wilson, from 1975 the music
producer of Radio 5UV at the University of Adelaide.  She wrote a book
for Thames in 1989 titled "C.  W.  Orr - unknown song-composer", for which
she had considerable contact with th composer in the years immediately
prior to his death.  I'm trying to do some research on Orr at the moment -
especially his Housman settings - and would dearly love to discover whether
she has any additional research material that didn't make it into the book.
I'm trying the University direct but if any Australian Listers (Mr.
Pennycuick?) have any inside info I would be grateful to hear -- offline
if you prefer.

Many thanks in advance.

Tim Mahon