From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:04:59 PDT
We have reached the point on this thread where the issue amounts to the
type of individual who deserves the title of "Maestro".

I think the best way to settle this is to dump the title altogether, and
eliminate the word from the planet.  Nobody would be worse off for it, and
its elimination would be a nice tiny step toward the notion that humans are
of equal value in the big picture and that each individual is due decent
respect and no more.

Don Satz