From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:12:56 -0700
This last spring my wife lost both an aunt and an uncle within about 6
weeks of one another.  The funeral home put together a DVD of family
photos with some (insipid, but innocuous) music for the visitation during
each service.  The menus are crude and unattractive.  I've been asked
to make a dozen copies of each for family members.  But rather than make
two dozen copies of them as they are, I've built a single DVD with the
contents of each slide show and a nice menu with photos of the area where
they lived (Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods, Pike's Peak, etc.  -
panaramas and nature shots) and some background music.

This is where I could use a little help.  I'm looking for some music
that would be appropriate for the background of the menu.  The menu
loop is limited to 30 seconds.  Right now I'm using Glazunov's "Solemn
Procession" Op.  91.  This starts off well, but then gets a bit bombastic.
Because of time limits, whatever piece of music I use has to get into
it fairly quickly.

Anyone have any ideas for a more appropriate work to use?

Dave
http://www.classical.net/