From:
Zeev Schor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:55:25 +0200
Walter Meyer wrote:

>I don't know where you got the defective CD but on several occasions
>when I got a defective CD in the mail, I so advised the outfit from which
>I bought it and they replaced it, sometimes w/out asking me to return
>the defective CD.

Interesting: I had a similar experience with a big outfit from which I
usually buy my CD's online: When I e-mailed to them and pointed out that
one of the CD's had a small hair embedded in it (that did not influence
the quality of the sound) and= asked their advice, they immediately
replied informing me that they are sending a replacement, and advised
me not to return the "defective" CD to them but to donate to a school
or a similar establishment.

Zeev Schor