From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:46:15 -0300
I met Eduardo Monteiro in 1987, when I was studying piano in the
Conservatory of Taubate and he - a professional pianist - went to give
a recital there.  Our piano was not great, but his performances were.
He played Beethoven's op.  111, Schumann's Kreisleriana, Prokofiev's
Suggestiones Diaboliques and Ravel's Gaspard de la Nuit among other
small pieces by Brazilian composers.

I heard that he won some years ago an International competition but I don't
know which one.  Does anybody know? Has he recorded something after that?
Regards,

Renato Vinicius Diniz de Carvalho