From:
Reid McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:54:54 -0600
Trying not to hype our own orchestra's broadcasts, I would humbly offer
that they are done very well by Minnesota Public Radio.  The announcer
does use some pre-recorded interviews, but he is at the Hall (not in the
Hall) and the concerts are broadcast live, and carried live around the
U.S.  (for the most part).  You can listen on-line Fridays at 8p Central
time US. . .not the most convenient time for UK listening I'm afraid.

While I am posting, I will hype our new recording of Beethoven 4 & 5
with Osmo Vanska.  Check it out.

Reid McLean