From:
Daryl Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:02:32 -0800
The story is long and terrible, involving many company problems, buyouts,
support, etc.  The book is not going away, but it is being taken from a
quarterly to a yearly publication.  It very, very nearly was defunct.
It took a lot of convincing and a lot of compromising to keep it running.
There are future plans for a website to come up, which, hopefully, will
actually happen.  The real problem is that large corporations couldn't care
less about products that they can't market to teenagers, so where does that
leave the likes of us?  In my experience, over a barrel.  So, the book will
be out again, but our publication dates keep being pushed back.  Bear with
us, we are trying...

Your local (though almost entirely silent) Schwann Opus (and don't forget
Artist) representative.

Daryl Loomis