From:
Martin Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:54:42 -0000
It occurs to me only now that I didn't tip off the list at the time (17
October) that the first releases of my new label, Toccata Classics, had
appeared; you can find them online at http://www.toccataclassics.com/

So that this doesn't appear too naked a commercial pitch (which it is
in part, of course: you are not fools!), let me canvass your various
views on what unrecorded items you would most like to see brought before
the microphones.  I am open to virtually anything vaguely in the western
classical tradition, provided that it is not already adequately represented
in the catalogues - and I much prefer single-composer CDs.  Apart from
that, over to you.

No North American distribution yet, BTW.  I'm working on that.

Cheers

Martin Anderson
Toccata Press/Toccata Classics
www.toccatapress.com