From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:18:32 -0700
At the risk of being Provincial again (with a big P), I'd like to call
attention to *two* Bay Area music directors who do a great job in presenting
contemporary music while not bankrupting their organizations -- Kent Nagano
and Michael Tilson Thomas. Watch the MTT interview this Sunday on "Sixty
Minutes."

Re.: Don's point about who stays away and who doesn't, SFS actually picked
up a great deal of business with MTT's more adventurous programming than it
had with his predecessors.

Janos Gereben/SF, CA