From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:44:52 -0500
John Smyth wrote:

>Well, I'm looking at my receipt, and it says, "One time only exchange
>on opened item." Does it say this on your receipts in Dallas? Maybe it's
>another local experiment.  ...
>
>His attitude and the printed statement on the receipt leads me to believe
>that the exchange privilege has become policy, rather than "stretching the
>rules."

Perhaps it is in that region.  Each territorial director can amend things
to fit the needs of the particular market.  I will check it out here, but
I don't think we print that here in Dallas.

>I want to point out that I have *not* tried to take advantage--the three
>CD's I exchanged were exchanged over the course of a few months.  The
>purchases occurred at different stores, the CD's exchanged were a part of
>multiple purchases, and I respected the company's 14-day limit.  I'm just
>thinking that this may be Tower's first step towards developing a used CD
>inventory--a prospect that I find exciting.

It may well be and you are to be commended for not abusing the policy.  It
really helps all concerned.

Kevin