From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:12:03 -0400
I recently bought (ebay) a DVD with Zimerman/Bernstein playing both
Brahms' Piano Concertos.  My copy, unopened, has only Japanese or Chinese
text on the cover.  The picture and audio are pretty much together in
the first movements of each concerto, but all the other movements are
out of sync.

Does anyone else on the List have this DVD and does it have the same
problems?

I've tried copying the DVD with 2 methods, but both discs had the same
problem.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan