From:
Mikael Rasmusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:00:31 +0100
A couple of List members just stated that they didn't like humour in music.
I think that humour is very frequent in Haydn's music.  I also hear humour
in much of Beethoven's music and occasionally in Mozart's music.  Humour
on the verge to irony is present in Berlioz and Liszt's music.

Dear List members, your views on humour in music.....

I enjoy all sorts of expressions and emotions in music, as long as they
are musically convincing.

Mikael