From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:38:42 -0700
And it's sadder in Berkeley, which used to have a separate Tower Classical
but now has incorporated it into the upstairs section of their regular
store, where I find almost no one when I visit.  There it's more like one
or two percent relative to the busy pop section downstairs.

They still have a lot of space upstairs but it's so little visited,
that I see changes being made, moving World Music into the area where the
classical-music magazines used to be.  They had a $3 off sale when I last
visited but there may have been two of us in the store and it's always like
that when I visit, usually on a weekend.

The lack of parking in a college town doesn't help the situation.

Andrys in Berkeley
http://andrys.com/books.html - Search sheet music, CDs
http://andrys.com/books.html#videos - Classical music videos