From:
Matthew Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:23:49 +1000
To my question if the Michael Morgan Scott Morrison is asking about is
from the Met, Mr Schmale replies,

>Why not switch on your lamp and find out?

If it is the same person, he is no longer at the Met (that's why I have
written ex-bass at the Met), so looking there would be of no assistance.
Both Christian name and Surname are quite common so a simple search would
not turn up much.  Before you say to have at look at the Kansas City
Symphony website, it is very unusual that orchestras have any biographical
information on guest conductors.  If it is this person that I speak of
I may be able to offer Mr Morrison some information which was the reason
for me asking the question.  If it is not, then there is no point in me
continuing my contribution to the topic (at least at this point).
Personally I think my lamp works fine, thankyou very much.

Matthew Gillett