From:
Jed Wulliman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 00:30:02 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>Bach in a minor, in E major, & for two violins in d minor (if these were
>all on the same disc, that would be really nice)

Hey, I've got a disc that's absolutely great, and just as you wish it has
all three works.  It's Isaac Stern with the NY Phil under Mehta, Perlman
joins him for the double It's a CBS recording, MYK 38487

>Bartok no. 2 in particular

I have a Stern recording of this as well, it's part of a series of his
interpretations, but i lost the case and liner notes, so i really don't
know anything else.

>Khatchaturian in d minor (if it's with his piano concerto and/or his
>concerto-rhapsody in b-flat minor for violin & orchestra that would be
>even better)

My recording of the Khatch has the piano concerto, Masquerade Suite, and
Symphony no.  2, it's a good recording not the greatest.  It's a London
release (2 disc) 448 252-2

jed wulliman