From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:39:29 -0500
As A die-hard Dohnanyi fan, I just checked Berkshire and they have the
first Symphony mentioned by Scott for $2.99.

They also have several other CDs of his works, some of which I already
have.  I recently found a mint condition of  him playing his own Variations
on a Nursery Tune which I was able to convert to an excellent CD. I had
nearly worn out the LP that I had of the same performance.  Too bad this
isn't available commercially.  the original Angel LP was coupled with
his performance of his 2nd Piano Concerto.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan