From:
Mary Esterheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 19:05:28 -0500
Joel Hill wrote:

>There was another song on the same tape called Vilia and was sung in German
>(I think) by someone.  Any info on that one? The tape was from a Reader's
>Digest series called Golden Voices Sing Golden Favorites.  I guess the info
>was on some papers that I don't have and I only have Tape 3.

I suggest you do a search on Amazon.com whether you buy from them or not.
There were many (100?) CDs with Estrellita on them - vocal - Sills, et al.
plus violin.  You can probably even find the soloist you have on tape.  I
didn't check them all out.  Might also work for Vilia.

Good luck finding one you like.

Mary Esterheld