From:
Alvaro Anoz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:00:26 +0000
Christmas days, are very near, and so I'm beginning to think about which
"chef d'oeuvre" I'm going to buy this year -I'm a bit poor because I'm a
student who depends on my fathers, and I can buy CD's only once or twice
a year, and so my election must be very carefull-.

I want to buy an opera by Dvorak, but not Russalka which I know very well.
I went recently to Madrid (I'm spanish, and I live in Zaragoza) and I found
Dimitrij in a very recent record (or at least I think so) I could also find
The cunning peasant.  I would like buy one of them, but I'm not decided at
all, because I know Dimitrij is musically weaker than The cunning.

What do you think about this?
Have you ever heard any of them?
Have you ever heard both of them? If so, please advice me about it.

Alvaro Anoz <[log in to unmask]>