From:
Frank Wales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:11:37 +0100
Given the recent discussion about movie music, those in the Los Angeles
area might be interested in the inaugural concert by the Hollywood
Symphony Orchestra, which will include works by Vaughn Williams, Mahler
and Korngold as well as Goldsmith, John Williams and others.

  http://www.hollywoodsymphonyorchestra.org/

Apparently, you can get a discount on tickets by quoting 'SOCIETYPARTNER'
as a coupon code.

(I have nothing to do with the event, by the way, and I'm not even on
the right continent to attend.)

Frank Wales [[log in to unmask]]