From:
Bob Yoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:07:20 PDT
I'm looking at getting Bruckner 7th and 8th and I'm considering Celi's
recordings.  Currently, I have Steinberg and Knabbersbutch and I hate them
both.  I heard Barenboim and the CSO doing the 8th live and I loved it.
Unfortunately, this recording is no longer available.  Only his Berlin one
is available.  How do these compare? Could anyone provide insight on the
Celi recordings? And does anyone have any other recommendations?

Bob Yoon