From:
Nicolas Croze-Orton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 21:53:15 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>So I guess I'll have to compile my own.  If you would like to help, let
>me know the name, date of birth, and any brief biographical material,
>representative works, contact information and so on of any composers you
>know of (yourself included).  Suggestions for other places to search are
>also welcome

Would you like any info on Andre Prevost? You know, wrote a concerto for
Yehudi Menuhin, makes a great recording....  Anyway I work with his son and
know him a bit personally, I could get info soon enough.  Has for me, I am
to young and my only published work I find unworthy but if you still want
info, please contact me at [log in to unmask]  If you want composers Andre
Ristic and Luc Lemay, I could get those to.

Nicolas.