From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:27:33 PDT
There have been many responses to my initial posting:  some positive to
my view, some negative, and one or two "on the fence." Regardless of view,
I found the reading interesting.

I just have one more comment before leaving this thread in the dust.
Concerning these titles, be they "sir, maestro, master, chief, Dame, etc.",
I don't want to hear or read them, I won't be referring or calling anyone
by any title, and I don't take kindly to being called by a title unless it
is in jest.  No, none of this is alarming (that comment was "tongue in
cheek"), just a sad commentary on human behavior.

Don Satz