From:
James Zehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:39:21 +0200
Kai Czepiczka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm sure that there is something wrong with the no. of the Peterson-Berger
>disk, because there is another disk with the same number [8.553343 -
>Walton: Henry V...] already released and in the shops.  Anyway - has
>anyone anywhere anyhow under any circumstance seen the Lindblad or P-B
>disks?

I own both those discs!  I bought them in February, so they have been
online for long.  However Swedish NAXOS might have been quicker than the
international NAXOS as theyre swedish reciordings.

The correct number for the Peterson-Berger disc is: 8.554343

Let me know if you cant find them!

James Zehm <[log in to unmask]>