From:
David Rothstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:15:22 +0200
In general I think it is best to obtain a complete set of important works
maybe for the simple reason of the shame to be without these works in your
home.

I for one couldn't imagine being without a complete set of Beethoven,
Bruckner or Mahler symphonies, so I bought the Klemperer, Jochum, Kubelik
sets (respectively) taking into account budget prices.

I then of course "beefed" up the collection with many other performances
and interpretations.

David Rothstein