From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:12:26 +1100
I was interested to find a new website devoted to the English composer,
E J Moeran, whose music I find highly attractive and I regret that there
is not more of it.  This is a very well-presented site which probably
tells you all you need to know about him.  Its claims for Moeran's place
among C20 English composers tend towards hyperbole IMHO, but you do get
to know how to pronounce his name.  The URL is:

   http://www.moeran.com/

Richard Pennycuick